A monograph is a scientific publication that contains a complete study of just one topic. A single author or several authors can work on a publication. Therefore, the monograph is divided into collective and individual. At the time of writing, it is not advisable to attract more than five collaborators. The monograph is not written about well-known facts. It sets out exclusively its own research, any new ideas, analysis of the problem, etc. In addition, the monograph should be available to readers. Therefore, it should be presented in an easy and accessible form.
For successful paper writing, you need to carefully study the problem, make up a complete picture for yourself and conduct an analysis. Of course, it is very important to adhere to the structure and requirements. Then the paper will be of high quality and competent.
Without a properly structured structure, a monograph cannot be written and compiled well. The structure of the monograph includes:
- The title page (main) and the title (back of the publication).
- Table of contents. It should be concise, clear and understandable. Also in this section all chapters, sections, sub-chapters with the indication of pages are listed.
- Introduction. To introduce the reader to the essence of the problem, to make it clear the main points, you need to write an introductory part. So we bring the reader to the main thing.
- Main part. These include: sections, chapters, subchapters. That is, first comes the section (large section), which is divided into chapters and paragraphs.
- Conclusion. In this part, the author finishes presentation based on own conclusions. If the author has not covered any aspect, they are obliged to mention this in the conclusion.
- Bibliographic list. To write a monograph, the author uses a large number of sources on the topic under study. All of them need to be mentioned not only at the end of the publication, but also in the course of the text in the form of bibliographic references. The bibliographic list includes: monographs, textbooks, manuals, scientific journals, dissertation research, etc.
What determines the cost of dissertation writing software?
The cost of writing up dissertation is determined individually. After all, the price of writing a monograph depends on many factors. The main ones are:
- paper complexity;
- bibliographic list.
Why is it better to order dissertation writing support?
Designing and writing a monograph is a complex paper. Plus, you must adhere to all requirements. Therefore, for starters, it is advisable to learn them in order to understand all the nuances of paper design. In addition, it is not always possible to create the desired style and collect enough material for writing a monograph. It is also very important that the paper is unique. This is one of the basic requirements. To avoid unnecessary problems, you can order a monograph on our website, where experts know their job 100% and will hand over the paper in the best possible way.